Duncraig Developments is a Family owned boutique Construction Firm. Established in 1989 it has completed a diverse range of projects from multi-residential apartment blocks to Health Care and Government Works. These projects have been completed as Developer, Head Contractor and Project Manager
James established Duncraig Developments in 1989 after an extensive career as a Project Manager and Estimator for multiple private construction firms. Since the establishment of Duncraig Developments, he has completed numerous projects as both the Developer, Project Manager and the Head Contractor.
His experience is extensive including residential, multi residential apartments, Aged Care, Child Care, Industrial and government work (sports centers and pavilions).
Samuel has 18 years of experience in the Construction industry, 12 of which have been spent in Commercial Construction. This has included Apartments and
Aged Care Facilities. Notable Projects include:
- 178 Apartment, 30 level tower in Southbank
- 275 Apartment, 27 level tower in Melbourne CBD
- 156 Apartments and 17 Townhouses in Clayton
- 101 Bed Aged Care Facility in Glen Waverley
- 55 'Over 55' Apartments with Community Center in Glen Waverley
- 178 Apartment, 8 Level Tower in West Melbourne
Samuel holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts (Architecture)
- Masters of Architecture
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Certificate 4 in Occupational Health and Safety